Monday 16 August 2010

Welcome to Travelling Baz

Hi there, and welcome to my all new blog.  Unlike my other blogs which revolve around my photo a day for a year project and other photography work, here I will be sharing with you some of the trips I've put together for single days out at various locations around the world that I've found.

Most of my daytrips will probably seem like whirlwind visits to locations, and in many cases they are as I typically don't get to spend so much time in one place as I would often like to do (as I'm normally in that specific location due to my job and have to make the most of exploring around the area on a Saturday or Sunday).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the insights that I will be sharing with you and that the entries which will follow on this blog will help you to explore some of the locations for yourself!

Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment